2016 – 12 Munro’s in 12 months
2017 – Some of the most Scenic Munros in Scotland
2019 promises to be just as good as every other year. The premise is that we hike out (maybe under headtorch) on a Friday night or Saturday morning to a spot, make camp / bothy and then head off on an adventure.
Venues will have scope for trails (hiking or running) / Munro hikes and maybe a cheeky dip.
We will then camp out under the stars and enjoy cooking in the open and maybe a cheeky dram … sleep and repeat then home!
2019 an outline of the ideas so far;
- A camp out near Lochnagar with a trail run / swim / munro hike all possible, possibly from the Balmoral side as we know Loch Muick too well!
- A trip to Torridon. One of the highlights of 2018.
- Loch Callater near Braemar is the next spot up with two munros, a hidden Lochan, access by mountain bike and a Loch.
- Something around the Solstice involving being on top of a Munro for sunrise or sunset
- Completing the Fisherfield 6 Munro’s which would involve a long weekend and two nights wild camp by Shenaval Bothy.
- We may try a more glamping weekend in the Autumn down by Loch Tay
Please shout out with any suggestions or questions!! Excited to make more memories and have more adventures with all of you!