It’s Monday and you’re feeling sluggish…
Can’t be bothered training today because you’re tired? Or thinking about attending boot camp but just not sure?
Here’s a list of our favourite motivational quotes. Read some, psych yourself up for whatever it is you’re putting off…
Now shut up and do it!!
Our favourite quotes…
1. Be Stronger than your excuses!
2. The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do!
3. Running in the rain; exercise, therapy and a shower all at the same time.
4. Slow or fast, a mile is a mile
5. If it was easy, everyone would do it. Being Hard is what makes it great and makes you great!
6. No pain no gain, shut up and train.
7. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
8. Good things come to those who sweat
9. A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses
10. Someone busier than you is working out right now.
11. Hustle for that muscle
12. That’s not sweat, It’s your fat crying
13. If it was easy it wouldn’t be worth it!!
14. Making excuses doesn’t burn calories!
15. It’s only an hour! Get going!”
16. Don’t worry if you think you are slow, you are still quicker than everyone who is sitting at home doing nothing!
17. You only regret the ones you don’t do
18. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone
19. Even a bad workout is better than no workout at all
20. Wow I really regret that workout said no one ever
21. It’s not about perfect it’s about effort.
22. Just stick with it, what seems so hard now will one day just be your warmup
23. Staying in your comfort zone never improved anyone
24. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles
And remember, if it’s raining, then I’m training and if it’s not snowing then I’m not going! You can almost hear trainer Alice saying “This is the weather we thrive on”.
Here’s some parting words of wisdom from Trainer Tom: